Monday, December 14, 2009
Christmas Party Day!
On Decemcer 12, 2009 my family and I went to our ward Christmas party at our church. I learned about Christmas all over the world. I also saw Santa Claus. I asked him for a laptop. Later that evening we went to Grandma Johnson's house for another Christmas party! We played games and ate dinner too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What partof the Christmas Party did you like the best?
ReplyDeleteTanner - It's is a wonderful experience as a grandfather to see our family gather together and having fun with the lights on in the house and on the outside of the house. I enjoy you coming to our house. Grandpa Johnson
ReplyDeleteHey Tanner, it was fun huh? I especially liked it when you told other people our mouse joke. And then I also thought it was cool how grandma told the story of Jesus. Love Lisa
ReplyDeleteChristmas parties are fun. Grandma and Grandpa did an awesome job. I look forward to them every year.LaRae
ReplyDelete