My mom and I made a new goal. It is to run in the SLC Marathon 5k race. We started running on February 8. We exercise in the mornings at the South Jordan Fitness Center.
My mom had me watch a video about Dick Hoyt and his son. It helped me to know that I can believe in myself and do anything I want to. When I run I feel happy.
I learned that exercising helps us lose weight, gives us energy, fights off disease, makes us happy, helps us sleep better and it can be fun.
My goal today was to run ten laps. I walk in between each lap. Today I exercised a total 22 laps. This means that I ran or walked for 2.2 miles. I feel good that I ran ten laps today.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment