Yesterday I had to get my tonsills out. It was very scarey. At the hospital they gave me slushies and they gave me a red fleece horse blanket to let me keep.
Right now my throat really hurts but the good thing is that I do not have to do school, I get popcycles anytime I want, I can watch TV all day, and I can do my animal report whenever I want.
My Aunt LeeAnn, who is a doctor, stayed the whole time with me and helped me. My Aunt LaRae who works at Primaries came down to visit me right before I left the hospital.
My mom and Aunt LeeAnn made fun of me when I was on the silly medicine, they said I wouldn't stop talking and that I said funny things. They also said that when the doctor came out I was silly and told him to "lets get this thing done" and I held up my thumb and told him I was ready to go. Then the sleep doctor came out and his name was Simon. LeeAnn told me to do what Simon said and I said, "Simon says touch my nose". Everyone made fun of me and laughed. But I don't remember a thing
I bet your glad its over!!! Your a tough dude, I was a whoose when I went through it. I am glad you liked Voyagers. They were hot when I was young. LaRae
ReplyDelete