Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Eagle Scout Board of Review

My Eagle Scout Board of Review
On April 25, 2010 I had my eagle board of review. During the day I was excited, but when I put my uniform on that night, I was scared.
When I arrived at the church I waited on the couch until they asked me to come into the room. When I went into the Board of Review room my mom and dad went in with me.
Bishop Peterson explained what was going to happen during my Board of Review. Then my mom and dad were asked to tell something about me. After they were dune they were asked to leave, leaving me all alone.
After my mom and dad left, I repeated the scout law, oath, motto and slogan. Then we talked about my eagle project and my goals in life; earning all the merit badges, going on a mission, becoming a vet and one day becoming a scoutmaster. Soon the questions were over and I was asked to leave. I was happy that it was all over. Very quickly they discussed if I could be an eagle scout. Soon we all went back in the room and they revealed that I was officially an Eagle Scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment