My family and my Grandma’s family went to The Wild West show at Spanish Fork. When we got there we bought our tickets. My mom made arrangements so we all could sit together at the show. While my mom did that the rest of us went to watch the sheep dog competition.
After the dog sheep competition we shot guns. My mom and Grandpa shot. My mom shot three bullets and shot the balloons. She got a poster of Jesse James. Then me and LaRae shot. I shot three balloons. Everyone was shocked that I shot the balloons. I got a poster of Billy the Kid.
Next we went to the Indian Village. My mom and I and my grandma went to see a flute player. He played a lot of them for us.
Then we all went to the Rendezvous. We walked and walked to the Rendezvous, it was a far way away. My mom bought me a kit that has flint and steel and a glass mirror to make fire without a match.
Then we all went to dinner at Arctic Circle. My dad and Jacob came while we were there. I had a Ranch Burger and a lime ricke drink.
After we ate we went back to the Wild West Show. We waited for a while for the Wild West show to start. Finally, the show started. Buffalo Bill did trick shooting. There were also Miniature Mules racing, and there was Stunt riding. There was also a stage coach, and there were Indian dancers.
I really had fun at Wild West Show. I want to go next year to the Wild West Show. I want to do a report on Buffalo Bill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment